Katers!! All I can say is that I'm glad I can mostly laugh at you about this and not be too worried: no broken bones, no lost limbs, or severe brain trauma :o) That looks like its going to leave a pretty decent scar though! Maybe I should have pasted on this info before, or maybe you have already heard, but when I mentioned you drinking soju to one of my friends that spent sometime in Korea while in the military, he said soju is tricky because they don't have any FDA regulations or anything for mantaining consistency in alcohol content, sometimes it takes several drinks of soju to feel drunk and sometimes only a couple will put you under the table. It sounds like you've learned or lesson though :o) Glad to see you're okay though!
PS: I bought my Macbook!!! It should be here something this week. Get internet: STAT!
2 comments:
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
Katers!!
All I can say is that I'm glad I can mostly laugh at you about this and not be too worried: no broken bones, no lost limbs, or severe brain trauma :o) That looks like its going to leave a pretty decent scar though! Maybe I should have pasted on this info before, or maybe you have already heard, but when I mentioned you drinking soju to one of my friends that spent sometime in Korea while in the military, he said soju is tricky because they don't have any FDA regulations or anything for mantaining consistency in alcohol content, sometimes it takes several drinks of soju to feel drunk and sometimes only a couple will put you under the table. It sounds like you've learned or lesson though :o) Glad to see you're okay though!
PS: I bought my Macbook!!! It should be here something this week. Get internet: STAT!
Lovies, kim
Post a Comment