Well, yesterday I hung out with the monekys some more. At the same time, what I think was a wedding caravan came by to go to the temple. It was five or six trucks with people standing up packed into the back. The first one had people playing music, everyone else was dancing. They made there way to the temple and went in to do something. I spent some time reading in a bookstore. Of coursee there were no english language books, but I had my own. There was a little cafe there and it was air conditioned so it was a nice break from the monkeys and the heat.
And now I wait to get on a 10 hr train ride north to Chiang Mai.
2 comments:
Be safe and i love you! Ohh and that memmory card you bought i shall pay you back for that is unless it works in your camera! Then you just keep it! I havent even had time to figure your camera out yet i've been at friends houses and camping lol alright have fun you lucky duck!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
Love, Kasi
hey son if you want to stay kristi and i will pay for your ticket change, so if you want you can go to the beach. so let someone know i've told kati so have fun and don't stress
love dad
Post a Comment