I took a train to Ayutthya. It took me awhile to find the guest house, and when I did the lady wanted me to go on a tuk tuk tour of the ruins in the city. I didn't have anything else to do, and the price was reasonable, 180 baht for a three hour tour. I thought maybe it would be a good way to meet some new people. It could have been, except that the four other people were two german couples who wanted to get to know each other, in german. They were friendly, and occasionally spoke to me in english. We saw many ruins and stopped to play with some elephants. The ruins are erie after dark.
Unfortunately, not having a memory card for the camera, I didn't get to take many pictures. I'll try to find one today, but it seems like it will be a challenge.
4 comments:
Googled Ayutthaya and had my own e-tour of the ruins. Not so sure I'd want to be there after dark though! STAY SAFE!!!
-mom
hey rich, just want to tell you to be safe , have fun, enjoy the weather i know you likle the heat and humidity. please be careful, and don't talk to sreangersI( ha ha ) see you later
love dad
The Germans were probably talking World Cup Soccer and snickering at the USA's performance behind your back.
Hey Richy!!!
I miss you soo much i just wanted to say sorry i didn't have a memmory card for my camera yet!! Stay safe and don't break my camera (hahahha)LOVE YOU!!!!
Love, Kasi
Post a Comment